National Fried Rice Day
With the fall mentality in full swing we are ready to welcome all the flavors it brings and with stir-frys being an easy weeknight dinner we are here to jazz it up. If you want to add a meat protein to this, anything would fit: chicken, fish, ground beef, or ground pork.
What You Need
1 pkg 90-second Brown Rice
3 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos
4 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
1 pkg pre-cut Butternut squash (about 2 cups)
⅓ c. Canned pumpkin
1 Tbsp. Gochujang
1 frozen bag peas and carrots, thawed
Salt and pepper as desired
How It’s Made:
- Dice butternut squash into smaller ½ inch pieces
- Saute on medium heat until soft
- Scramble eggs on the side
- Microwave rice according to package direction
- Add all other ingredients to pan and toss to combine
- In a bowl combine pumpkin, gochujang, coconut aminos, sesame oil
- Add liquid to pan ingredients and combine
- Serve with pumpkin seeds on top
Total Fat 11.5g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!