National Grilled Cheese Day – Easter Edition
Grilled cheese is a staple in our house since they are the epitome of simple comfort food that doesn’t take too much effort. If you’re ready to jazz it up and use your Easter leftovers let’s dive on in.
What You Need
2 oz. Sliced Ham
½ c. Arugula
1 Tbsp. Butter
1 Tbsp. Pesto
2 oz. of Brie
2 Slices Dave’s Killer Bread Thin Sliced
How It’s Made:
- Wilt arugula in a pan
- Thinly slice the brie
- Butter one side of each slice of bread
- In a small skillet over medium heat place one slice of bread butter side down
- Lay the brie slices
- Place the arugula on top of the brie
- Then lay the ham across
- Layer on the pesto on the opposite side of the buttered break and smooth out
- ‘Close’ the sandwich and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes
Total Fat 18g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!