National Tailgating Day
Grill up these mini burgers for your next watch party, or weekend tailgate. They can serve up a family of 5 (2 sliders per person) so plan your party accordingly! The Pete’s Benevolent Lettuce mix is the perfect size for this burger and is ready to add a fresh texture and crunch to your party.
What You Need
10 Mini Buns of choice
½ lb. Bacon
1 box Pete’s Benevolent Butter Lettuce
2 Roma Tomato
½ Large Avocado
1 lb. Ground Chicken
1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
1 Tbsp. Garlic
1 Tbsp. Pepper
½ tsp. Salt
How It’s Made:
- Cook bacon with your desired method
- In a bowl mix chicken, italian seasoning, garlic, pepper, salt and form into 10 balls
- Heat a grill pan over medium-heat and flatten burger to about ½ inch thickness
- Slice roma tomatoes in rounds
- Slice avocado in thin slices
- Layer the chicken patty, vegetables and bacon in the buns
Total Fat 11g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!