One Skillet Eddy’s Smoked Sausage and Peppers
This one pan sausage and peppers is wonderful for weeknights when you just need a simple dinner with minimal prep. Since the sausage is already smoked it’s already cooked and simply needs to be heated through. So truly, your main job is to just get a nice char on those vegetables and you’re on your way to a delicious dinner (or lunch).
What You Need
1 lb Eddy’s Smoked Sausage
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Cloves Garlic
1 medium Onion
3 Bell Peppers (color of your choice)
How It’s Made:
- In a skillet (preferably cast iron) over medium high heat add oil
- Mince garlic
- Once the oil is hot, add the garlic and saute for 1 minute
- Dice bell peppers into strips
- Add the bell peppers to the pan and saute for 5-10 minutes or until wilted
- Slice sausage into coins
- Add the sausage to pan and warm through, about 5 minutes
- Serve as is, on a crunchy baguette, or in a tortilla
Total Fat 22g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!