Orange Mint Walnut Salad
This salad is always a winner on our table with both presentation and flavor.
What You Need
- 1 sumo orange
- 1 cara cara orange
- 1 grapefruit
- ¼ c. walnuts
- 10 mint leaves
How It’s Made:
- Cut off small part of the bottom of an orange to create a base
- Cut off sides only taking away the skin and pulp
- Cut the orange in ¼ inch slices
- Repeat for each fruit
- Chiffonade mint leaves
- Roughly chop walnuts
- Place citrus repeating pattern on a plate
- Garnish with walnuts and mint
Total Fat 4g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!