Posted Feb 20, 2021 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Citrus is at its peak right now and we are nearing the end so grab this recipe and try one of out current favorite mocktails.
What You Need
- 1, 16oz bottle Grapefruit kombucha
- 1, 16oz (or 2, 8oz) cans Orange Grapefruit Sparkling water
- 1 small Lemon
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
How It’s Made:
- Slice lemon in ¼ inch slices
- In a large cup add lemon slices in the bottom mix together the kombucha and la croix
- Serve in 2 cups and garnish with a single rosemary sprig in each
Total Fat 0g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!