Peanut Butter Honey Dip
Posted Dec 26, 2021 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
This easy peanut butter Greek yogurt dip is a fast way to up your flavor game and add a boost of nutrition.
What You Need
- 1 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon optional
- Red and green apples sliced, for serving
How It’s Made:
- In a small bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt, peanut
butter, honey and cinnamon until no lumps remain.
- Transfer to a smaller serving bowl and serve with
apples or any other fruit.
Total Fat 5g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!