Pear Burrata Salad
Posted Nov 25, 2021 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Salads are a great in-season produce item this time of year (and really all year if you ask us). The freshness pairs nicely with the rich and indulgent choices of the season and also adds a nice green element to the table. If you’ve never searched for burrata before, look in the specialty cheese case next to the deli. If you can’t find burrata sub mozzarella pearls!
What You Need
1 small bunch Kale
1, 5 oz. pkg Arugula
1 cup red grapes
4 oz. Burrata
¼ c. Walnut pieces
Salt and pepper to taste
How It’s Made:
- Dice pears
- Tear kale off stem in bit size pieces
- Slice grapes in coins or quarters
- Roughly chop walnuts
- In a bowl combine kale and arugula
- Layer in pears, grapes, and walnuts
- Squeeze a lemon over the salad
- Season with salt and pepper as desired
Total Fat 8g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!