Pineapple Ginger Beer Mocktail
Posted Mar 18, 2019 in The Recipe Box
Shake up this unbelievably fruity mocktail to enjoy everything you love about your go-to summer beverage without the extra sugar or calories!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- ¼ cup ginger beer
- ¼ cup plain Topo Chico®
- ½ Tbsp Santa Cruz® lime juice
- ½ cup canned pineapple juice
HOW IT’S MADE:
- Add all ingredients, plus a handful of ice, to a cocktail shaker—or your glass of choice.
- Stir or mix continuously until all ingredients are fully combined.
- If you used a cocktail shaker, pour into your favorite glass.
- Garnish with a orange slice and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1
Get everything you need to make our Pineapple Ginger Beer Mocktail online or in-store!
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s Registered Dietitians.