Plant Packed Pasta Salad
National Vitamin C day is right around the corner and this plant based pasta is giving us all the brunch and lunch vibes with it’s delicious vitamin C content from the red peppers and cherry tomatoes.
What You Need
- 1,16oz jar red peppers
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 c walnuts
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 lemon juiced
- Salt and Pepper as desired
- 1 box Chickpea pasta
- 1 pint tri-colored Cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz burrata
- 2.5oz Arugula
How It’s Made:
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- In a blender combine red peppers, garlic, walnuts, cayenne, and lemon juice
- Blend until smooth (about 3 minutes or until granular texture is smooth)
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half
- Drain pasta and put in a bowl
- Add in sauce, tomatoes, arugula and combine
- Tear burrata in small pieces and scatter across salad
Total Fat 10g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!