Porkchops With Sautéed Apples and Acorn Squash
Pork chops and applesauce is nothing new but adding the acorn squash really fills our cup with more fiber and all the fall vibes. It’s also an excellent way to take down the carbohydrate content and increase the overall quality of a complete meal.
What You Need
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
½ lb. Pork Chops
1 Medium Apple
½ Large Acorn Squash
½ tsp. Garlic Powder
2 Dashes of Apple Pie Spice
Salt and Pepper to taste
How It’s Made:
- Heat a large plan over medium-high heat with 1 Tbsp oil
- Season protein with salt and pepper as desired
- Brown pork chop until internal temperature reads 165
- Dice apples in ½ inch cubes
- Dice Acorn Squash in ½ inch cubes
- In the same pan as the pork chops, put in 1 Tbsp oil
- Add in apples, acorn squash, garlic powder, apple pie spice, and salt and pepper as desired
- Let cook until softened, about 10 minutes
- Plate it by serving the produce on the bottom and meat sitting on top
Total Fat 20g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!