Pumpkin Crema and Chicken Mole Tacos
Posted Oct 22, 2020 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Put a spin on your traditional taco night with this fun new pre-made mole sauce and a seasonal favorite.
What You Need
- 3 Tbsp. Canned pumpkin
- 3 Tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 lb. Chicken
- ¼ c. Signature Select Mole
- ½ Onion
- ½ c. Cilantro
- 1 Beefsteak Tomato
- 4 Tortillas
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix pumpkin and Greek Yogurt
- Bake chicken for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165
- Shred chicken
- At this step you can choose to combine the mole sauce on your chicken or sprinkle it on top like we did
- Put tortilla on the bottom, layer on chicken then cilantro, followed by red onion, tomato, and finally drizzle on crema (and mole if you didn’t already).
- Squeeze some fresh lime juice on top and enjoy
Total Fat 5g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!