Quick Pickled Cabbage
Pickled anything is a crazy delicious flavor booster be it on a salad, fresh fish, or your cinco de mayo tacos. This recipe is jam packed with flavor and really ups the quality on your next pickling adventure. We went with cabbage since we wanted more color this go-round!
What You Need
¼ Purple Cabbage
¾ c. Rice Vinegar
¾ c. Water
1 Tbsp. Sugar
¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
¼ tsp. Oregano
1 bay leaf
½ tsp. Salt
How It’s Made:
- Finely slice cabbage and place in a medium-sized mason jar
- In a small pot, bring water, rice vinegar, bay leaf, and salt to a boil
- Add garlic powder, oregano, and peppercorns to mason jar
- Pour boiled mixture into jar and let it sit until it reaches room temperature
- Place in refrigerator and enjoy
Total Fat 1g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!