Quick Spider Cookies
Posted Oct 28, 2021 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Let our stores bake the cookies so that you can have all of the fun. A perfect craft for the kids or a simple hosting hack for the adults this shortcut is sure to go over well with all ages and look just as good as they taste.
What You Need
12 Mini cookies from bakery
4 tsp. Black icing
12 Small candy eyes
12 Hershey kiss
How It’s Made:
- Place a piece of parchment out
- Place cookies on top of the parchment paper
- Dab on a small bit of icing on the back of the candy eyeball and attachment to the hershey kiss
- Dab on a small bit of icing to the bottom of the hershey kiss and attach it to the center of the cookie
- Add legs (aka lines) from the hershey kiss to the sides of the cookie to resemble legs
Total Fat 6g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!