Sheet pan anything might be one of our favorite ways to cook because it’s minimal cleanup. This no-cook (only heat through) option is great for a weeknight meal. The heavy lifting comes in the form of chopping a few vegetables but if you’ve got extra hands to help (and they are old enough to help) lean into the assistance.
What You Need
48 Tortilla Chips (roughly 4 servings)
2 c. Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
1 can Ranch Beans, drained
2 Green Onion, diced
½ c. Shredded Carrot
1 pint Tomatoes
1 bunch Cilantro
1 medium Avocado
1 lb. Ready Meals Shredded Chicken
How It’s Made:
- Preheat the oven to 350
- On a large pan place a piece of parchment paper
- Layer on the chips
- Sprinkle on the shredded chicken and cheese
- Heat until cheese is just melted (about 5 minutes)
- Chop cherry tomatoes in half
- Dice avocado
- Mince cilantro
- Layer on the ranch beans, carrots, tomatoes, cilantro, avocado and green onion to finish off
Total Fat 35g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!