These Red, White and Blue Smoothie Pops Taste Like America
Posted Jun 27, 2019 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Meet your new favorite (and most patriotic) way to eat Greek yogurt. Whip these frozen smoothie pops up for your next backyard get-together or when you need a guilt-free snack to celebrate your country while watching your calories.
Serving Size: 10
What You Need:
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 banana, chopped
- 3 cups vanilla greek yogurt, divided into three equal parts
- SteviaⓇ (to taste)
- Red and blue food coloring (optional)
- 10 popsicle sticks
How It’s Made:
- Pull out your blender to pulse strawberries, SteviaⓇ (to taste) and ¼ cup of water. Add 1 cup of Greek yogurt and 3 drops of red food coloring. Pulse until well combined then move the mixture to the fridge until you’re ready to use.
- Next, pulse blueberries, SteviaⓇ (to taste), ¼ cup of water, 1 cup of Greek yogurt and 3 drops of blue food coloring.
- Next, pulse bananas, SteviaⓇ (to taste), ¼ cup of water and 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Pour a layer of the blueberry mixture to the bottom of each popsicle mold. Add the popsicle sticks and allow blueberry mixture to freeze for two hours. Repeat with banana mixture and strawberry mixture, allowing each layer two hours to freeze before adding the next.
- Once the pops are completely frozen, pull them out to indulge the American way!
Total Fat 0g
Total Carbs 11g
Sodium 40 mg
Recipe inspired by: thecookierookie.com
Get everything you need to make our Red, White, and Blue Smoothie Pops online or in-store!
Craving More Health and Wellness?
You’re in luck! Our seasonal lookbook is jam-packed with tips and tricks on living your happiest, healthiest life.