Red White and Purple Potato Salad
Put a fun twist on your potato salad this year with these tricolored potatoes and fresh herbs sure to bring festive flare.
What You Need
- 1 medium russet potato
- 4 medium red potatoes
- 1 medium purple potato
- 4 Tbsp. Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Mayo
- 1/4 c. Pickles
- 2 Tbsp. Dill
- 3 Green Onion
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ small Onion
How It’s Made:
- Boil 2 pots of water, 1 small and 1 large
- Dice potatoes into ½ inch pieces and put red and white in large pot until they are tender enough to pierce with a fork
- Place 3 eggs in small pot for 7 minutes
- Once white potatoes are done remove from water
- Place purple potatoes in for until they are tender enough to pierce with a fork
- Chop dill, green onion, onion, pickles and egg into small pieces and place in a large bowl
- Combine potatoes, mustard, mayo into bowl and mix to enjoy
Total Fat 6g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!