Roasted Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Cauliflower mashed potatoes aren’t new to the game but we’ve put a delicious sin on them sure to wow your table and perfect to pair with the flavors of the holiday!
What You Need
2 heads cauliflower
1 lb potatoes
½ c. ultrafiltered skim milk
2 Tbsp. Butter
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. pepper
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Roughly chop cauliflower
- Place on a pan to roast for 40 minutes
- Mash lightly with a fork
- Poke holes in the potatoes
- Microwave for 8 minutes on 1 side and then flip them and microwave for an additional 8 minutes
- Put potatoes in a stand mixer or a bowl with a hand mixer with salt, pepper, and butter and mix for 2 minutes
- Combine all the ingredients together and mix until well incorporated
Total Fat 7g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!