Roasted Cauliflower With Sage Pinenut Pesto
Elevate your next fall inspired dish with this sage pesto! So easy to make and with little added effort your dish goes from fine to divine!
What You Need
- 1 large head Cauliflower
- ¼ c. Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pkg. Sage
- ½ c. Pinenuts
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Rub oil evenly over head of cauliflower
- Roast for 45-55 minutes or until the cauliflower tops are lightly browned
- Toast pinenuts in a saucepan over medium for 10 minutes or until golden brown color starts to develop
- Pulse together sage, pinenuts, olive oil, salt and pepper
- Pour generously on top of cauliflower and enjoy
Total Fat 24g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!