Roasted Nacho Chickpea Dip
Posted Dec 17, 2018 in 28 Day Challenge, The Recipe Box
Chickpeas are the snack of choice this season; they’re more filling, pack more flavor than tortilla chips, and offer a protein-powered punch too! Step away from the cheese and carbs by giving this roasted nacho-inspired recipe a place at your watch party table instead.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 (14 oz.) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp jalapeno juice
- 3 Tbsps nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsps chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
HOW IT’S MADE:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix your chickpeas, jalapeño juice, nutritional yeast, olive oil, chili powder, onion powder, and salt.
- Once combined, spread on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, shaking occasionally to evenly distribute the chickpeas until they’re crispy and delicious!
Serving Size: 6
Total Fat 3g
Total Carbs 13g
Get everything you need to make our Roasted Nacho Chickpeas online or in-store!
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s Registered Dietitians.