Sage and Maple Roasted Chickpeas
Canned chickpeas are a wonderful addition to your lunches or dinners as a side dish, as a snack when they are pulsed into a puree or dried out as a snack. They can also be a perfect addition to your tailgate as well.
What You Need
½ tsp Sage
1 tsp. Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Cans Chickpeas
Salt and Pepper as desired
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 400
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium mixing bowl combine sage, maple syrup, olive oil and salt and pepper
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and add to bowl
- Combine and evenly coat the chickpeas
- Place on parchment paper and back for 25-30 minutes
Total Fat 5g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!