Salmon with Creamy Lemon-Dill Sauce
There’s nothing better than the smell of a creamy seafood dish mingling with the chatter that comes with good company. Recreate this salmon recipe when you have a craving for Mediterranean-style bliss paired with a side of quality time.
What You Need:
- 3/4 lb salmon, fillet and skinned
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp and ½ tsp bottled minced garlic, divided
- 1/4 tsp and ¼ tsp salt and pepper, divided
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill (or 1 tsp dried), chopped
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 cup orzo
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet. Stir together melted butter, garlic, salt and pepper; brush over salmon. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
- Meanwhile, cut asparagus into 3-inch pieces. Cook orzo according to package directions, adding asparagus during last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain orzo, and place in a serving bowl. Add oil, garlic, salt and pepper; toss to combine.
- Grate rind from lemon; juice lemon. Stir together yogurt, lemon rind, lemon juice, and dill. Serve with salmon and orzo.
Serving Size: 2
Total Fat 18g
Total Carbs 35g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Salmon with Creamy Lemon-Dill Sauce online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.