Salsa Verde Lentil Taquitos
Posted Jan 05, 2023 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
We all start at different places when trying to change our eating habits and some things to think about for yourself before you do are time, budget, limitations and what your goals are. Check your digital deals for a $1 coupon of POM Wonderful Pomegranate Arils, 4oz (1/4/23-1/10/23) to get this recipe going in the right direction.
What You Need
1 C. Lentils
1 C. Salsa Verde
2 ½ c. Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
10 Siete Cassava Flour Tortillas
2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
½ pkg. Mango Pico De Gallo
1, 4oz Container, Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Arils
Salt and Pepper As Desired
Optional: Cotija Cheese, Greek Yogurt
How It’s Made:
- In a large pot bring broth and salsa to a boil
- Add in lentils and simmer gently with lid tilted until desired tenderness is reached (15-20 minutes)
- In a small bowl mix together the mango pico de gallo and pomegranate arils
- Evenly disperse lentil mixture amongst each tortilla and roll tightly , be gentle not to tear
- In a pan heat avocado oil
- Place the open seam side down first and flip after three minutes
- Garnish with pico de gallo mixture, cilantro
Total Fat 8g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!