Savory Summer Galette
You can’t go wrong with this summer savory dinner side dish or veggie filled brunch dish!
What You Need
- 1 sheet phyllo dough
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced (½ of it)
- 2 onions
- 3 heirloom tomatoes
- 2 oz Parmesan, shaved
- 1 pkg Thyme
- 1 pkg Chives
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Let phyllo dough come to room temperature and roll out a little thinner
- Cut and carmelize onions in a pan
- Cut tomatoes in ¼ inch slices, combine in onions and lemon juice and zest
- Place in the center of the dough
- Fold over corners every 2 inches
- Bake for 35 minutes
- If it comes out too watery at the top, dab with a paper towel to absorb excess moisture
- Top with Parmesan cheese, thyme and chives
Total Fat 4g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!