Semi Homemade Veggie Burgers with Freak Flag Sriracha Sauce
Burgers and Labor Day go hand-in-hand. This 80/20 blend of meat and mushroom has great consistency without any hit of the delicate umami taste the mushrooms bring. So why not get in a little more veggie bang for your nutritional buck? Let’s get cooking!
What You Need
- 1 onion
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 Signature portobello mushroom burgers
- 4 Tbsp. Freak Flag Beet Ketchup
- 4 Parmesan Crusted Rolls, from bakery
- 4 leaves of Lettuce
How It’s Made:
- Chop onions
- Heat oil and butter in a pan and add diced onions
- Caramelize onions for 30-40 minutes
- Make burgers on grill pan according to package directions
- Build a burger with the bun on bottom, lettuce, burger patty, caramelized onions and on the opposite side spread a layer of Freak Flag sriracha and “seal” up the sandwich by placing this side on top
Total Fat 28g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!