This pan of bright, buttery flavor takes just three ingredients and 15 minutes. Whether tossed on a bed of pasta or in a fresh salad, this quick dish can do no wrong.
What You Need:
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined (30-40 shrimp per lb)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tsp of Italian dressing and seasoning mix
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cover a baking pan in aluminum foil and spread shrimp in an even single layer across pan.
- Drop slices or dollops of butter across pan. Sprinkle entire package of Italian seasoning across the shrimp. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add a squeeze of lemon or lemon slices for garnish if you like. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 4
Total Fat 23g
Total Carbs 3g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Shrimp Scampi online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.