Shrimp Tacos with Pomegranate Coleslaw
Posted Sep 10, 2018 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Get more bang for your bite by swapping your tried and true taco recipe for this Baja-style delight. With fresh shrimp and crisp produce in tow, this dish will stand out from your lineup of heavy weeknight dinners.
What You Need:
- 1 Dole Creamy Coleslaw Salad Kit
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils (seeds)
- 1 lb Fresh Market shrimp, pre-seasoned, pre-cooked
- 8 small corn and flour blend tortillas
How It’s Made:
- For slaw, use a large bowl to combine cabbage mix, chopped apple, pomegranate seeds, and dressing.
- In a heated skillet, warm shrimp, cooking each side for about 1 minute, or until hot. (Don’t overcook to avoid tough shrimp.)
- Remove shrimp from pan and heat tortillas lightly on each side, if desired. Place 4-5 shrimp in a tortilla and top with coleslaw.
- Tip: Cut up shrimp for ease of eating.
Serving Size: 4
Total Fat 12g
Total Carbs 50g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Shrimp Tacos with Pomegranate Coleslaw online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.