Take your turkey in a different direction this year! We’ve seen baked, fried, and smoked turkey. This is our version of an easy, no hassle smoked turkey!
What You Need
- 1 lb. Turkey
- ¼ c. Twist’d Q Sweet Mesquite Chicken Rub
How It’s Made:
- Pat turkey dry
- Clean and pat dry
- Spatch cock (aka butterfly) your turkey
- Season with rub
- Marinate for 1-5 hours
- Heat smoker to 250 degrees
- Add turkey to smoker breast side up
- Check back with smoker ever 30-60 minutes to make sure it maintains temperature between 200-250
- Finishing internal temperature of your turkey will be 165. Depending on the size of your turkey estimate roughly about 30 minutes per pound.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and let rest for 30 minutes
Total Fat 0g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!