Southwest Pasta Salad
If we’re ever given the choice, we sprinkle a little southwest flavor on everything—including this crowd-wrangling pasta salad recipe, that turns a typically ‘square’ side dish into a total square dance. Make it tonight, or bring it to your next barbeque to turn a plain Jane buffet into a good time.
What You Need:
- 1, 12 oz package bowtie noodles
- 1, 15oz can no salt added corn
- 1, 15oz can low sodium black beans
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 large avocados
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. Ranch Dressing
- Optional: Queso Fresco, fresh lime
How It’s Made:
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions
- Drain and rinse in cold water for about 30 seconds
- Place in the fridge to chill
- Drain and rinse the corn and black beans
- Halve the cherry tomatoes
- Remove the skin and pit of the avocado and chop
- Coarsely chop the cilantro
- Toss all the salad ingredients together, add the salad dressing and enjoy
- If desired, add crumbled queso fresco and a squeeze of fresh lime.
Total Fat 12g
Total Carbs 35g
Sodium 114810 mg
Chol 2 mg
Get everything you need to make easy tex mex pasta salad online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.