Spicy Beef Kebabs & Watermelon Salad
Fire up the grill and get to chopping because these spicy beef kebabs are best served flaming hot and alongside fresh-cut watermelon!
- 1/4 medium watermelon, cut into pieces (seedless watermelon)
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs tri-tip or sirloin steak, cut into 16 pieces (sirloin)
- 8 jalapeno peppers, cut into 1″ rings
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
How It’s Made:
- Heat grill to medium-high. Soak 8 wooden skewers for 10 minutes.
- Thread the beef and jalapeños onto skewers and season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning frequently, 6 to 8 minutes for medium-rare. Serve with the lime wedges and watermelon salad.
- Arrange the watermelon on a plate. Sprinkle with the onion, mint, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Set aside.
Total CHO 26g
Added Sugars 19g
Get everything you need to make Italian sub salad online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.