Stuffed Cherry & Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
This stunning pork loin is sure to be a crowd pleaser not only from a visual standpoint but also with the fruit stuffed inside.
What You Need
- 1 small Pork Tenderloin
- 5 oz Hot pork Sausage
- 1 pkg. Rosemary
- ½ c. Cherries, pitted and sliced
- ½ c. Peach, pitted and diced
- 3 oz. Feta
- 4, 12 inch pieces of twine
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown up sausage
- Take a sheet pan and lay down a piece of parchment paper
- Lay twine down evenly divided between 4 sections
- Lay pork tenderloin on top and butterfly open
- Stuff tenderloin with sausage, cherries, peaches, feta and rosemary
- Tie up pork tenderloin in 2 knots and cut off excess
- Cook until pork reaches internal temp of 165
Total Fat 6g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!