Stuffed Crescent Roll Carrots
Need a filling appetizer that has more protein and fiber than most out there? With less than 5 ingredients, these stuffed carrot crescent rolls are wonderful bites to enjoy.
What You Need
1 c. Lite Chicken Salad
½ c. Shredded Carrots
1 rib Celery
1 can Crescent rolls
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Lay out the dough and lightly pin roll it to reconnect the pieces
- Cut 8 strips with a pizza cutter
- With tin foil roll it in a cone shape
- Layer the strip around the cone
- Lay a piece of parchment paper
- Place cones on parchment paper and bake for 9 minutes
- Bring them out to cool
- Cut the celery down the center and then dice in ¼ inch coins
- In a medium size bowl, put the chicken salad, celery and shredded carrots in a bowl and mix thoroughly
- Once the crescent rolls are cool, stuff the rolls full and enjoy
Total Fat 9g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!