Sweet Basketball Pizza
The big college games are going on and this is a great way to start the day for your little athletes at home, or as a post-school snack! It takes less than 15 minutes and can get the kids engaged in a task to lower their stress as well.
What You Need
1 store bought pizza dough
½ C. Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
½ Heaping C. Blueberries
How It’s Made:
- Cook pizza dough according to package directions
- Let crust cool
- Spread on Greek yogurt evenly across the pizza
- Create the seams pattern with the basketball with blueberries first
- Create a cross and then two bowed in side seams
- Finally layer on the clementines in whatever pattern suits you
Total Fat 1g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!