Sweet Brie Grilled Cheese
It’s National Grilled Cheese Day and what better way to celebrate it than with a twist! This one is great for breakfast, snack or even dessert. While brie isn’t the best melting cheese it is a flavor bomb when it’s given a little extra love.
What You Need
- 2 pieces bakery bread of choice (we used the rosemary olive oil for a nice twist)!
- 1 strawberry
- 1 square chocolate
- 1.5 oz Brie
- 1 strip of bacon
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
How It’s Made:
- Cook bacon according to package directions
- Butter the outside of the bread
- Slice strawberry in even slices enough to cover one side
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces
- Slice brie into strips to evenly cover bread
- In a medium heat non-stick pan, place one slice of bread, butter side down
- Evenly sprinkle on the chocolate
- Newt layer on the brie, strawberry slices, bacon and then the other bread butter side up
- Cover the pan with a lid to help the cheese melt for 3-4 minutes
- Check the bottom of the bread to cook to desired brownness
- Flip to the other side and cover with lid for an additional 3-4 minutes or until desired brownness
Total Fat 35g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!