Sweet Shrimp and Melon Entree
Posted May 21, 2023 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
This subtly sweet shrimp and melon entre is giving us amazing summer vibes and is so light and airy. Pair it with a quick brown rice and quinoa situation with maybe a bagged salad kit and you’ve got yourself a delicious dinner in under 15 minutes.
What You Need
1 lb. Shrimp
1 c. Honeydew
½ c. Walnuts Pieces
1 Tbsp. Toasted sesame oil
2 Tbsp. Honey
4 Tbsp. Avocado Mayo
2 Tbsp. Seasoned Rice Vinegar
How It’s Made:
- Chop honeydew into ¼ inch cubes
- Toast walnut pieces and set aside
- In the same pan, put the heat on medium high to cook shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side
- Add in honeydew and walnuts to quickly warm them through
- In a large bowl, combine sesame oil, honey, avocado mayo, seasoned rice vinegar
- Add in the warm mixture and toss to coat
Total Fat 34g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!