Tuna Melt Bites
Who doesn’t love a no-cook dinner? Well, almost no cook as we just wanted a slight toastiness to this dish. It’s a spin on a true classic, easy on the wallet and jam packed with flavor sure to be a hit with your family for lunch meals or weeknight dinners.
What You Need
- 2 Thomas English 100 calorie muffins
- 4, thin slices Cheddar cheese (about ½ an ounce per piece)
- 6oz Tuna packed in water
- ½ small Shallot, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- ⅛ c. dill pickles, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- ⅓ Avocado, mashed
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut English muffins in half
- Combine mashed avocado, dijon mustard, lemon juice, and cayenne
- Add in shallot, celery, pickles, and tuna
- Spoon onto english muffins and top with a slice of cheese
- Place on on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until desired bubbliness is reached
Total Fat 14g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!