This kid friendly appetizer will wow your littles and your bigs and come together in no time with a few simple ingredients that everyone is sure to gobble up!
What You Need
¾ medium cucumber
½ c. green grapes
15 pre-sliced Lucerne cheddar cheese
5oz pre-sliced salami (about
½ pkg water crackers
How It’s Made:
- Cut a pear in half
- Slice cucumber in coins
- Place cucumbers on a circular plate/dish/cutting board in a rainbow arch
- Fold salami slices in half and place on the board in a rainbow arch only covering ¼ of the cucumber line
- Next layer in the cheese slices with the “corner” pointed up
- Next Layer in the crackers
- Before placing the grapes place the pear 1 ½ inches from the lowest like of the crackers
- Fill in the space with grapes
- If you’re feeling more festive you can add little cheese legs and a beak to the pear
Total Fat 14g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!