Valentines with Beef Tenderloin At Home
Beef tenderloin, also known as filet mignon, is a beautiful cut of meat. If you can’t readily find a long enough piece we encourage you to go to our meat counter and ask them for a specific cut that you need. Our team can cut things as thin or thick as you need for your desired recipe!
What You Need
1 lb beef tenderloin
¼ c. pistachios
¼ c. Fresh Rosemary
1 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
1 Tbsp. Honey
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 425
- In a small blender, pulse the pistachios until a powder forms
- Mince rosemary
- In a bowl mix together the pistachio crumbs, rosemary, pepper, olive oil, dijon mustard, lemon juice and honey into a paste like consistency
- Pat and spread over beef tenderloin
- Place in cast iron skillet for 25-30 minutes (testing for desired doneness at the 35, 40, and 45 minute marker – the longer if goes the more “well-done” it will become) with 135 being medium rare
- Transfer tenderloin to cutting board and tent with foil to rest for 10 minutes
- Slice and enjoy
Total Fat 20g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!