Vegetarian Spicy Korean Bibimbap Bowl
This is not a veggie bowl for the light-hearted—it’s healthy, it’s delicious, and it’s got a serious kick! If you think you can handle the heat, read on!
What You Need:
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup shredded red cabbage
- 16 oz. mushroom
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 package stir fry rice noodles or udon noodles
- 4 eggs
- 2-4 tbsp sriracha
How It’s Made:
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, saute the zucchini, shredded carrots, red cabbage and the mushrooms in the sesame oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Cook the noodles according to directions. Arrange each bowl with udon noodles and cooked vegetables.
- Heat the oil over medium heat until you see ripples begin to form. Lightly fry each egg, allowing the whites to fully cook. Top each bowl with an egg and sriracha. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 3
Total Fat 12g
Sodium 337 mg
Total Carbs 43g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Discover everything you need to pack a lunch you’ll love online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.