We’re dispelling the myth really fast that carbs are off limits when it comes to starting off a new years diet. Phew! Glad we got that out of the way. Now, since carbohydrates are essential in the diet for a plethora of reasons, this latkes recipe is perfect to start your morning off right.
What You Need
1 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. Onion Powder
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 c. Shredded Carrots
1 c. Simply Potatoes
How It’s Made:
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs
- Add in spices and stir
- Add in carrots and potatoes
- Combine all of the ingredients
- In skillet over medium-high heat, pour in “batter” to make 4 inch circles
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side and repeat until all of the batter is used
Makes 6 Latkes
Total Fat 2g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!