Veggie Noodle with Pistachio Red Pepper Sauce
Hit refresh on your go-to noodle dish with this zesty recipe made with veggie noodles, a nutritious alternative to traditional noodles that are so good, the only thing you’ll be missing are the extra carbs.
What You Need:
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (16 oz) roasted red peppers
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lb veggie noodles
How It’s Made:
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Sauté onion until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Add roasted red peppers and mushrooms until heated through. Stir to combine ingredients.
- Pour broth into vegetable mixture. Add pistachios and all but 2 Tbsp of feta cheese, season salt, ground pepper, oregano, and basil. Simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Process or blend ingredients until combined and smooth.
- Sauté veggie noodles in oil for 5 minutes or until cooked through, add prepared red pepper sauce to noodles and heat through.
- Serve and garnish with remaining feta cheese and crushed pistachios.
Serving Size: 4
Total Fat 20g
Total Carbs 21g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need to make our Veggie Noodle with Pistachio Red Pepper Sauce online or in-store!
Ready for a Second Helping of Health and Wellness?
Download our quarterly guide for an exclusive taste of the latest health and wellness trends, brought to you by Market Street’s in-house nutrition experts.