Posted Oct 23, 2022 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
We love a good theme. This crudité is a great snack board option when the kids come home after school, are before or during the night of trick-or-treating, and or at your next Halloween party table. Vegetables give us so much goodness like fiber and other nutrients that will keep you howling all night.
What You Need
1, 2lb bag Baby Carrots
1 Medium Cucumber
1 c. Hummus Cup
1 Bell pepper
How It’s Made:
- Find a round serving dish to start and find 2 small bowls for eyes
- Distribute hummus between the two cups
- Slice the cucumber in coins and fan them out as a mouth
- Slice the bell pepper in strips and place them as a nose
- Fill in the other spaces with carrots
Total Fat 4g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!