Walnut, Arugula and Blue Cheese Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Walnuts not only add more “meatiness” to this dish with their texture but also their nutrient packed profile. With heart healthy fats alongside some protein this dish packs a lean profile without skimping on full flavors.
What You Need
- 4 oz blue cheese
- 8 oz arugula
- 1 c. walnuts
- 2 lb pork tenderloin
- Cooking twine
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Crumble blue cheese
- Roughly chop walnuts
- Cut 4, 10” pieces of twine and lay evenly spaced underneath pork tenderloin
- Butterfly open pork tenderloin
- Tightly pack half of the arugula, half of the blue cheese and all of the ingredients in the tenderloin
- Tie string to secure mixture
- Cook for about 50 minutes, or until internal temperature reads 145 degrees
- Remove from oven and cut twine off
- On a separate plate layer the last half of the arugula on it
- Carefully transfer the meat to the plate
- Sprinkle the remaining blue cheese on top to garnish
Total Fat 13g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!