Watermelon Tajin Dippers
Posted May 22, 2020 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
A fun twist on a classic with sweet and spicy notes that you’re sure to enjoy.
What You Need
- 2 cups Watermelon
- 1, 5.3oz Coconut yogurt of choice
- 1 Lime, juice and zest
How It’s Made:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place coconut on a baking sheet in oven for 5-8 minutes and toast until lightly golden brown
- Dice watermelon in matchsticks
- Place zest and juice of lime and toasted coconut into the coconut yogurt and combine
- Serve in container and tajin on the side
Total Fat 5g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!