Weeknight Chicken Salad
From start to finish this meal takes about 10 minutes to prep and serve. The even better piece of this recipe is that your stove isn’t coming on.
What You Need
1 lb. Lite Chicken Salad
2 sticks Celery
¼ c. Pecan Pieces
½ pint Raspberries
2 cups Arugula
8 Slices Ciabatta Bread
How It’s Made:
- In a medium bowl pour the pecan pieces
- Slice celery down the center and then dice and add to the bowl
- Slice the raspberries in half and add to the bowl and mix everything together gently
- Add in the lite chicken salad and gently combine
- Toast your bread to desired texture
- Add a few pieces of arugula and layer the chicken salad mixture on top
Total Fat 23g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!