Whipped Cottage Cheese with Balsamic Cherries
Posted Jul 13, 2022 in Food + Nutrition, The Recipe Box
Start your day off on a summery note with the smooth notes of whipped cottage cheese and sweet cherries. Cherries are at their peak perfection right now and we can’t get enough of them. Continue to poke around on the blog after you make this delicious toast for some fun cherry facts.
What You Need
1 Piece of Sourdough
¼ c. Fat Free Cottage cheese
Dash Vanilla Extract
¼ tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
Optional garnish: mint
How It’s Made:
- In a blender whip the cottage cheese and vanilla extract together for 1 minute (or desired consistency
- Toast the sourdough
- Pit the cherries and cut them in half
- Toss cherries in a small bowl with vinegar
- Once the toast has cooled, spoon on the whipped cottage cheese
- Place the cherries on top and garnish as desired
Total Fat 1g
Ready to Start Shopping?
Get everything you need online!